Customer Service Officer CALOUNDRA Job Hearing Australia Caloundraposted by admin on January 1, 1970
Hearing Australia Recruitment 2020Description :
- Permanent part time role working every Monday and Tuesday
- Excellent opportunity for a fast learner who has exceptional customer service skills and is able to work autonomously
- This role will give you the opportunity to learn new skills – training will be provided on minor hearing aid repairs
is the country’s largest hearing services provider, with an international reputation for excellence. We are currently undergoing an exciting transformational journey, repositioning our brand and workplace culture, to ensure our customers are at the heart of everything we do. When you change lives, it’s more than just a job.
What we are looking for is a caring and friendly nature, an open mind and a positive 'can do' attitude. The suitable candidate will join our friendly team in our Caloundra Hearing Centre. They will be flexible to support the team and cover leave as required.
The key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Positively greet clients, attend to all counter and telephone enquiries
- Confirmation of appointments
- Liaising extensively with our clients, whom are children, young adults, children with additional needs, complex need adult clients and the elderly whom can come from multicultural & Aboriginal and Strait Islander backgrounds
- Reception and general administration duties includes booking client appointments, processing claims, data entry, requiring accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactively identify client needs and offer professional advice on assistive listening devices
- Minor hearing aid repairs, accurate checking and management of the repairs
- Assisting Clinicians with the provision of clinical services to our clients
- Demonstration the use of hearing aids and provide practice to clients
- Cash handling, settling of banking end of day
- Administrative duties including monthly reports and checks
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in providing exceptional, friendly and client centered customer service within an administrative environment
- Intermediate/advanced level computer literacy with intermediate/advanced skills in Microsoft Office and a working knowledge of iPad applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to take initiative, be innovative and solve problems in a professional and approachable manner
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team, with a flexible and self-motivated approach to work and the ability to accept responsibility and take ownership to achieve outcomes
Why work for ?
At , our essence and purpose is to be caring and to have a positive impact. Everything we do reflects these values out in the community and with our hearing centres across the country. A career with us is rewarding because you are helping to positively impact people’s lives and improve Australia’s hearing health.
Visit www.hearing.com.au to discover more!
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Hearing Australia system at :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Customer Service Officer CALOUNDRA Caloundra November 2020 Hearing Australia above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Caloundra below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.