Personal Care Assistant Job Catholic Healthcare Limited Fortitude Valleyposted by admin on January 1, 1970
Catholic Healthcare Limited Jobs 2020Description :
- Competitive rate of pay and attractive salary packaging options
- Fortitude Valley QLD Location
- Join a Not-For-Profit, Values based organisation
We’re a large leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged, community and health services. We’re guided by our mission to promote life in all its fullness and we understand that by providing our people with a great place to work we empower them to provide the very best of care for our residents.
We have now opened our new extended state-of-the-art residential wing at Villa Maria, and we’re looking for enthusiastic and compassionate people to join us on this exciting new stage in our development.
We are seeking Expressions of Interests from enthusiastic and passionate individuals who are committed to providing the highest standard of service to support our aged care residents. We are welcoming Expressions of Interests for qualified and experienced, Personal Care Assistants to be part of a dedicated team who work hard to create a safe, home like environment you'll be responsible for:
- Assisting with personal care such as showering & dressing;
- Supporting with day to day tasks such as eating and social activities;
- Working with clinical staff to ensure care & medication plans are followed;
- Maintaining documentation & working as part of a team to ensure our residents' health and well-being are optimised; and
- Providing high quality service to families and the community.
To be successful in this role you'll need:
- A heart & passion for providing high quality care to the elderly;
- Great communication & team work skills;
- Flexibility & the ability to adapt to change; and
- A Certificate 3 in Aged Care (or equivalent) or a willingness to obtain.
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of around 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping our customers to live life to its fullest every day.
**This a general Expression of Interest. Should a vacancy become available that meets your skills, experience and qualification, we will be contact with you as soon as possible for a phone discussion**
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we’re looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we’ll be in touch.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Catholic Healthcare Limited on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Personal Care Assistant Fortitude Valley November 2020 Catholic Healthcare Limited above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Fortitude Valley below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.