Sales Co-worker (IKEA Business/Workspaces) Job IKEA Sydneyposted by admin on January 1, 1970
IKEA Job Vacancies 2020Description :
WHO YOU AREDo you enjoy working in a hands-on environment? To be in the running for our next Sales Co-worker, we need you to have:
- A passion for our home furnishing products and working with customers
- A ‘Togetherness’ mindset where you’ll work closely with your team and other departments yet also be able to work independently
- Creative thinking and a keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- A calm and confident approach along with strong communication and customer skills, ensuring we keep the customer in mind no matter what we do
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
- As our store trades 7 days a week, you have the ability to work a mix of shifts (8am – 10pm) during the week, as well as weekends when required
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIESAs Sales Co-worker, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Establishing for Business as the first and preferred destination for furnishing businesses through understanding the local market, business customers and their business needs
- Building long term relationships with for Business customers by acting on feedback, following up and ensuring they receive the best service possible.
- Leading and implementing the for Business plan through continual collaboration with the commercial team and local marketing function.
- Being passionate about all products across the range and actively learning about their features and benefits
TOGETHER AS A TEAMThe Showroom is a space where the shopping experience commences, to provide innovative and inspiring solutions for our customers. Not only do we have extensive knowledge of the product range but we’re constantly finding new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximise sales and profitability within the Vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people!
believes in equal pay for work of equal valueThis is a temporary (3 months) part time (60 hours/fortnight) opportunity to join the sales team at Tempe.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from IKEA on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Sales Co-worker (IKEA Business/Workspaces) Sydney November 2020 IKEA above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Sydney below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.