Intelligence Support Officer Job Victoria Police Melbourneposted by admin on October 31, 2020
Victoria Police Jobs 2020Description :
With over 3625 operational police and 227 VPS employees, North West Metro Region is at the forefront of the delivery of policing services to a large, diverse and challenging segment of the Victorian Community.
Position title: Intelligence Support Officer
Position number: E20009845 & E20024265 (2 ongoing full-time positions available) & E20005217 (1 fixed term full-time position available until 30/06/2021)
About the role:
As the successful applicant, you will be actively involved in providing daily administrative and intelligence support to members of the North West Metro Division 1, Investigation and Response team and Melbourne Divisional Intelligence Unit.
Victoria Police is a contemporary and agile workplace that supports flexible working arrangements.
Your duties will include:
- Providing administrative and intelligence support to case officers, intelligence practitioners and management.
- Assist in collecting, collating and basic evaluation of information in respect to intelligence data.
- Compiling intelligence products under supervision.
- Assist in maintaining computer-based systems for the purpose of information and intelligence gathering.
- Assist other team members in the use of databases.
- Undertake filing, record maintenance, archival storage and retrieval (soft and hard data formats).
- Liaise professionally and responsively with customers both internal and external to Victoria Police.
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- Ability to maintain systematic and accurate administrative records.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly in relation to excel and data entry.
- Proven ability to manage your own workload whist meeting timeframes.
- Commitment and achievement in meeting a high level of customer service to all clients.
- Ability to work on your own or with a team to ensure core tasks are completed.
Requirements and relevant information:
- 2 ongoing full-time positions available
- 1 fixed term full time position available until 30/06/2021.
- Your usual place of work will be at the Divisional Intelligence Unit located at 311 Spencer Street Docklands however, you may be required to work at any other location within the Division as required.
- The successful applicant will be required to undergo National Security Vetting, achieve and maintain a security classification as determined by the Department Head. To achieve this, applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa.
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo pre-employment checks which may include fingerprint checks and misconduct screening.
Your application must include:
- Completed application formattached to the job advertisement.
Applications close midnight, Thursday 12th November 2020. No applications will be accepted via email.
Please Note: All applications will need to be submitted through one of the following platforms; the careers website (Careers.vic) or Job Skills Exchange (JSE) website.
Applications will not be accepted via other platforms or email.
For further information on this role please contact: Senior Sergeant Graham Caldwell (03) 8690 2208 or via email [email protected]
If you require a copy of this advertisement and attached documentation in an accessible format or would like to discuss access requirements/reasonable adjustments for the recruitment process, please contact North West Metro Business Services via email NWMETRO-ESTABLISHMENT&[email protected] or call us on (03) 8335 6955.
Victoria Police is a large organisation employing police, public servants and protective services officers. Victoria Police provides support to the community 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
At Victoria Police our goal is for our workforce to reflect the diverse community we serve. We continually seek to attract and retain a diverse workforce which includes people of all genders, ages, religions, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and cultures including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage.
Find out what it is like working as a Victorian Public Servant for Victoria Police: https://www.police.vic.gov.au/vps
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Victoria Police e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Intelligence Support Officer Melbourne December 2020 Victoria Police above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Melbourne below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.