Customer Incident Coordinator - 6mths Job Queensland Rail Brisbaneposted by admin on January 1, 1970
Queensland Rail Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Founded in 1865, with approximately 6,500 staff, more than $6 billion in fixed and other assets and more than 6,500 kilometres of track, is dedicated to increasing rail patronage through improved reliability, frequency of services and making rail travel the transport mode of choice in Queensland. We are committed to building a customer-centric business by connecting with customers, improving frontline services and facilitating Queensland’s growth and development.
At we believe safety comes first. Always.
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Customer Incident Coordinator for a fixed term of 6 months (with potential to extend). The role will provide efficient incident case management services to ’s customers involved in accidents or incidents across our network.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate resilience in a dynamic and at times intense environment. We are looking for an individual who has previous experience protecting their company’s integrity and brand in a caring and timely manner.
Position Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Represent as the key point of contact for customers involved in an incident or accident or major disruption across all services and locations operated by QR and co-ordinate medical or other appropriate intervention along with alternative transport for affected customers
- Liaise with relevant Travel Managers in relation to appropriate accommodation/alternative travel arrangements for any impacted customers
- Ensure customer advocacy is maintained throughout challenging circumstances, and be the key contact person for stakeholders in related and supporting industries
- Gather accurate information from both internal and external stakeholders regarding customer incidents and/or accidents
- Support the Safety and Security teams in their data collation regarding incidents together with prioritising and tracking all incoming/outgoing correspondence relating to incidents for actioning
- Have a high level of incident/accident case management skills with demonstrated pastoral care and counselling support skills
- Have a high level of customer service skills including conflict management together with interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Be highly organised and have the ability to problem solve
If you can demonstrate a high level of experience in the above criteria, please apply to position number #415 by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Your cover letter should be no more than one page with your resume no more than four pages in length outlining relevant experience by 5.00pm, Friday 6 November 2020.
is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from non-English speaking backgrounds to apply for this position.
Base salary $96,060.02 (pro rata) plus Superannuation
In addition to a generous superannuation scheme, also offers free train travel to and from work on duty days and a healthy work/life balance.
The recruitment and selection process for this position will require shortlisted applicants to undertake Video Screening and a Pre-Employment Health Assessment including Alcohol and Drug testing. To learn more about this career opportunity, please contact Kristy Jordan at [email protected]
Please do not email your application. We can only accept applications received via our website.
PD 415 V2.pdf
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Customer Incident Coordinator - 6mths Brisbane December 2020 Queensland Rail above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Brisbane below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.