Retail Assistant Job OPSM Brunswickposted by admin on January 1, 1970
OPSM Jobs 2020Description :
We are seeking a passionate and engaging Retail Assistant to join our OPSM team in Brunswick! You will be involved in the customers journey from pre-testing equipment to dispensing and providing customised frames and lenses to suit their lifestyle.
- Identify customers eyecare needs and requirements
- Assist customers by tailoring our products and services to their lifestyles
- Champion and promote Luxottica endorsed brands and products
- Support the team members to achieve strong sales results
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Optical experience is highly desirable but not essential
- Exceptional communication skills in person and over the phone
- Retail experience in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Proven track record of strong sales achievements
- Ability to work during the week, weekends and public holidays
- On-going training throughout your career with us
- Local and global volunteering opportunities through our charity partner, OneSight
- Generous yearly product allowance, bonuses and more!
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Retail Assistant Brunswick December 2020 OPSM above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Brunswick below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.