Associate Consultant Job SLR Consulting Brisbaneposted by admin on January 1, 1970
SLR Consulting Jobs 2020Description :
About the business and the role
SLR is an employee-controlled international environmental consultancy with a globally recognised reputation for providing high quality tailored services. With offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and Africa, SLR is one of a very small number of truly international specialist environmental consultancies.
SLR has a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our high performing and friendly Acoustics & Vibration team as an Associate Consultant. Your primary office location would be Brisbane, however a Gold Coast or Townsville office location could be considered for the right candidate. This is a full-time position, working with a great team of Acoustic Consultants you will be experienced in the environmental acoustics field and/or built environment projects.
We have a great team in the Brisbane office with a variety of other technical disciplines. You will be part of a wider APAC team of 60+ Acoustic consultants with a vast range of experience in different sectors and experience level. If you are looking for flexibility, autonomy and opportunities to push yourself then we are keen to speak to you!
Job tasks and responsibilities
You will be responsible for carrying out a range of small to large-scale projects which will require a broad knowledge and understanding of engineering methods and techniques to solve problems.
- You will carry out technical tasks which will require accuracy in calculations, data analysis, modelling and design which will include manipulating and managing large data sets.
- With the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, work in the following areas is expected; environmental noise monitoring, building acoustics, 3D computer noise modelling, numerical analysis of results and associated reporting.
- You will be comfortable mentoring / guiding junior level staff
- As well as delivering projects your role would include the opportunity to develop your business development skills to bring your own influence to the breadth and range of projects the team work on – with support from senior team members as needed.
Skills and experience
Our ideal candidate will have a willingness to challenge their capabilities and be an innovative thinker as well as possess:
- A relevant bachelor degree (ideally mechanical or electrical engineering, environmental engineering or science)
- Ideally you will bring 6-10+ years’ experience within a consulting environment (we will also consider more experienced consultants)
- Capability and experience with coding, GIS, noise monitoring and prediction would also be favourable.
- Experience and high competency with noise monitoring equipment and/or 3D computer noise models (SoundPLAN, CadnaA etc.) is essential.
- The ability to be self-sufficient and build on your business development skill set as we all look to contribute in this area
- A proven record of high level Project Delivery will be favourable to your application.
Job benefits and perks
SLR values our staff and we look to provide a supportive and collaborative working culture. Accordingly, successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary, flexible work environment and a positive team culture.
Cultural fit and shared vision is very important to SLR. We want to grow our team around the right people and continue to do brilliant work. If you are practical, client focused and highly motivated – we'd love to hear from you.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment consultants will not be accepted
OfficeBrisbane; Gold Coast
For further information, please refer official source from SLR Consulting on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Associate Consultant Brisbane November 2020 SLR Consulting above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Brisbane below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.