Human Resources Assistant Job SLR Consulting Sydneyposted by admin on January 1, 1970
SLR Consulting Jobs 2020Description :
About the business and the role / HR team
SLR is an employee-controlled international environmental consultancy with a globally recognised reputation for providing high quality tailored services. With offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and Africa, SLR is one of a very small number of truly international specialist environmental consultancies. We provide global consultancy advice and support on a wide range of strategic and site-specific issues to a diverse and growing base of business, regulatory and governmental clients.
There are four of us in the team – Leonie, our supportive and inclusive leader as our Regional HR Manager, Romi, our amazing and diligent HR Business Partner, Megan our hard working HR Advisor and Stefan our energetic and determined Talent Acquisition Business Partner (yes, I am searching for you now!). We love it here, it’s fun, relaxed, has excellent flexible working conditions and we’re surrounded by great people to work with. We work together, collaborate, share ideas and listen to each other. We’re looking for a like-minded individual who is creative, a good listener, has their own passions and interests to share in our team chat and most importantly loves a good laugh!
- Assisting the HR team and wider business with HR guidelines and process
- Performing routine administrative tasks such as drafting employment contracts, preparing adhoc letters, assisting with reference checks, supporting the onboarding process for new starters and exit/termination process for leavers, HR reporting requirements and coordination of L&D initiatives
- Implementing and assisting delivery of a new HRIS (Sage) for the business and becoming an expert in the system to advise staff and managers on how to use it efficiently
- Working with the HR team on HR initiatives, recruitment, retention and employee analysis/feedback with regular team meetings
- Keeping the HR team on track with our People Calendar such as when to start activities and keeping on top of the teams deadlines
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Business Management or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience, ideally within a professional services environment
- A consultative approach towards managing effective relationships with staff and stakeholders
- The ability to earn respect and confidence of colleagues, clients and suppliers
- The potential to grow with the business and interested in continuous progression
- Knowledge within the engineering and scientific field (ideal but not essential)
- Great interpersonal skills, competent user of Microsoft Office Suite and a range of HRIS
- If you had experience with Sage, this would be of great benefit to your application
- Ability to learn quickly and take on guidance from the team to bring you up to speed
Job tasks and responsibilities
You will be expected to assist the team on a wide range of tasks across the organisation including (but not limited to):
You will be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and love getting things done to a very high standard. You are self-driven and comfortable with processes, whilst still being an excellent people person with a high level of client service.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have:
Job benefits and perks
SLR values our staff, and we look to provide a supportive and collaborative working culture. Accordingly, the successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary, interaction with SLR staff nationally and a benefits program with a strong focus on targeted professional development.
No unsolicted resumes from recruitment agencies please.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Human Resources Assistant Sydney November 2020 SLR Consulting above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Sydney below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.