WHS Advisor Job SLR Consulting Brisbaneposted by admin on January 1, 1970
SLR Consulting Job Vacancies 2020Description :
ABOUT US & THE ROLE
Australia Pty Ltd (SLR) is an employee-controlled international environmental consultancy with a globally recognised reputation for providing high quality tailored services. We provide global consultancy advice and support on a wide range of strategic and site-specific issues to a diverse and growing base of business, regulatory and governmental clients.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Workplace Health and Safety Advisor to help support our Principal Consultant, Susie Pearson, with current and forward workload. You will be an enthusiastic and motivated consultant who enjoys working collaboratively and has an ambition for continuous development. Susie currently wears a lot of different hats, so we are now looking for someone else to wear one of those and help us deliver on WHS priorities to the business!
We are flexible on location for the right candidates in any of our East Coast of Australia locations.
JOB TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will proactively lead regional WHS innovation and continual improvement as well as:
- Provide pragmatic, accurate, current and timely advice to the business on WHS matters.
- Stay up to date with WHS legislation in all Australian and New Zealand jurisdictions.
- Enhance the WHS of technical service delivery in order to support sustainable profitable growth in the APAC business.
- Ensuring rigorous WHS audits, inspections and investigations are conducted and that appropriate risk identification, assessment and control measures are in place.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and guidance to the business on how to effectively manage WHS.
- Reporting WHS performance and external audit findings to the Regional Management team and other internal interested parties.
- Assists in the preparation of annual WHS budgets.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
You will have experience working in a similar role in the scientific and engineering professional services industry along with working knowledge of WHS legislation as well as:
- Tertiary qualifications in Health and Safety, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience working with Integrated Management Systems (IMS) or Quality Management Systems (QMS), including certification to ISO9001
- Accreditation as a WHS Auditor, or above.
- It would be desirable to have either incident investigation qualifications, Cert IV in Assessment and Workplace Training or NATA accreditation and/or ISO17025.
JOB BENEFITS & PERKS
SLR values our staff and we look to provide a supportive and collaborative working culture. Joining SLR, you will get the chance to work with a large number of well-respected industry leaders across our nation-wide offices.
Accordingly, successful candidates will be offered an attractive salary package, global interaction with SLR staff and an innovative benefits program with a strong focus on targeted professional development. You will be a part of a large growing team with a strong focus on flexible working conditions.
Cultural fit and shared vision is very important to SLR. We want to grow our team around the right people. If you are practical, client focused and highly motivated – we'd love to hear from you.
No agencies please.
OfficeBrisbane; Melbourne; Newcastle; Sydney; Wollongong
For further information, please refer official source from SLR Consulting on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in WHS Advisor Brisbane December 2020 SLR Consulting above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Brisbane below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.