Trainee Correctional Officer Job Broadspectrum Parkleaposted by admin on January 1, 1970
Broadspectrum Job Vacancies 2020Description :
MTC, Management & Training Corporation, is a highly regarded international operator within corrections. We have a long history in building and developing outstanding corrections staff who are recognised leaders within the field.
At MTC we have built a strong corrections career pathway that will ensure we help build and develop your career now and into the future. The MTC Joint Venture with at Parklea is a great opportunity to join a global leader within corrections and have your career managed by a leading organisation that knows the industry.
We have positions available for Trainee Correctional Officers to work at the Parklea Correctional Centre on a full-time or casual basis. Parklea offers you the chance to accelerate your career with other experienced officers. We provide ongoing access to training and development in leadership as you progress your career with us.
If you have the drive, desire, and passion to seek a role at Parklea Correctional Centre, then now is the time to strengthen your career by joining our team.
Who Are You?
- Do you want a job in which you can make a difference?
- Are you ready for the next step in a more challenging role?
- Can you affect positive change through strong leadership?
- Are you non-judgemental and committed to treating everyone with dignity and respect?
- Do you remain calm in high pressure situations, demonstrate resilience and a positive mindset?
- Are you good at working with people from a diverse range of backgrounds?
- Do you possess good written and oral communication skills?
About the Role
As a Trainee Correctional Officer at PCC, you will undergo a 9-week training program that will give you the tools and knowledge to ensure the safety, security, and good order of the Centre. It will help deliver services that enable inmates to improve their lives and reintegrate successfully into our communities. You will also commence your Certificate III in Correctional Practise with ongoing training and support to assist you in finishing this qualification within 12 months. This is an industry recognised standard in corrections.
As a Trainee Correctional Officer, you will be committed to learning and working in a high-performing team. MTC- will set you up for success by providing you with all the professional training required to fully undertake this role.
The full time salary while training is $1,586 per fortnight. On completion of the training the starting salary is $63,412p.a rising to $71,192p.a as a Correctional Officer 3.
Casual pay rates are $26.10 per hour during training.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Basic computer skills
- A reasonable level of fitness to undertake the job which will include a pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol test
- The ability to obtain and maintain an AFP check
- Ability to obtain and maintain State Clearances
What’s in it for You?
If successful you could be offered the following opportunities:
- Targeted development and training opportunities
- Certificate III in Correctional Practise
- Certificate IV in correctional practice
- 5 weeks paid holiday per year (full time staff)
- Stability and work/life balance due to one location
- Access to a free gym
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Stable employment with a company with a long-term contract
- Opportunity to develop a fulfilling career in which each day is different
- Being part of a growing international business
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of and contribute towards, hit the apply now button.
Please apply with your Resume and Cover letter. Your cover letter should state the employment status you are wishing to apply for.
For further information, please refer official source from Broadspectrum on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in Trainee Correctional Officer Parklea December 2020 Broadspectrum above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Parklea below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.