Allied Health Assistant - Rural Services Job Queensland Government Brisbaneposted by admin on October 31, 2020
Queensland Government Job Vacancies 2020Description :
In this position you will provide a defined range of clinical screening assessments as delegated and allowed by testing guidelines and legislation and provide a defined range of treatments as prescribed by allied health professionals, working under their general direction including using decision support tools, clinical pathways and patient guidelines.
The successful candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work closely with consumers or patients with various health care needs work as an Allied Health Assistant in a health care environment including a good understanding of own scope of practice.
- Willingness to learn, accept guidance and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Sound oral and written communication skills including effective use of computer programs.
- Ability to participate in quality improvement activities under the guidance of an Allied Health professional.
West Moreton Health Service provides public hospital, health and wellbeing services to almost 290,000 people across the Somerset, Scenic Rim, Lockyer Valley and Ipswich communities, from Esk in the north, Gatton to the west, Springfield and Ipswich in the east and Boonah to the south.
We provide preventative and primary health care services, ambulatory services, acute care, sub-acute care and oral health, mental health and other specialised services (including prison health services and alcohol and other drug services) to the region.
We have the fastest growing population in Queensland in relative terms, which is expected to double to 587,000 by 2036.
Vaccination Preventable Disease This role is designated as ‘Vaccination Preventable Disease (VPD) risk role'. You must be able to provide evidence that you either:
- have been vaccinated against the VPD's listed in the role description; or
- you are not susceptible to the VPD's listed in the role description.
17.5% annual leave loading, 12.75 % employer contribution to superannuation. Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options, wellness programs and the Employee Assistance Service (EAS).
Further information regarding this role please download and read the attached Role Description and Information Packages. You will need to submit your Cover Letter, CV or Resume including the names and contact details of two referees and a short response (maximum 1-2 pages) on how your experience, abilities, knowledge and personal qualities are relevant to the role.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Allied Health Assistant - Rural Services Brisbane November 2020 Queensland Government above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Brisbane below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.