Operations Lead Job Cootharinga North Queensland Townsvilleposted by admin on January 1, 1970
Cootharinga North Queensland Job Vacancies 2020Description :
To manage and ensure the effective operations in the delivery of services in the Townsville Region.Operations LeadTownsville
- 2 x Permanent Full Time Positions.
- Salary dependent upon skills and experience ($1,684 to $1,758 per week) plus 9.5% superannuation.
- Relocation costs up to $5,000 will be considered for the successful applicants.
- Plus tax effective salary packaging up to $15,900, $2,650 meal and entertainment benefit and novated leasing available.
This is your chance to be part of one of the largest North Queensland based providers who has almost 70 years of experience.
is an experienced provider of services and supports to people living with disability. We are strong supporters of the communities we work within and we seek to employ passionate and proactive people that align with our values.
About the role
We are seeking 2 x Operations Leads in our Townsville Region. The successful applicant will be a true leader whose approach is person-centered and focused on assisting all people to reach their full potential and live the life they choose.
The purpose of this role is manage and ensure the effective operations in the delivery of services in the Townsville region. To provide support to customers, managers and staff in accordance with 's policies and procedures and ensure all services operate to the highest level through effective management of budget, continuous improvement and review.
Roles and Responsibilities
The role includes but not limited to the below responsibilities:
- Provide effective leadership, support and guidance to your team whilst working with Senior Leaders to deliver collaborative leadership across the organisation to achieve customer and business outcomes.
- Effectively implement and communicate 's Strategic Directions and business strategies.
- Participate in the development and ongoing review of budgets, whilst managing business, human and physical resources to deliver effective financial performance
- Manage the customer experience from enquiry to implementation addressing customer satisfaction and complaint resolution, monitoring plan and needs alignment to services and NDIS funding and work with customers to source required funding through NDIA plan reviews
- Prepare, own and manage budgets, management reports and services related quotes whilst regularly reporting to your Regional Leader on the budget for your respective area.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external requirements including but not limited to reporting, audits/accreditation requirements, and work health safety.
- Comply with ’s Workplace Health and Safety policy and procedures by ensuring safe work practices are adhered to, hazard identification, incident reporting, incident investigation and control measures, reporting of any workplace safety incidents, ensure reportable incidents as per definition provided by the NDIS Quality and Safeguard Commission are notified within legislative requirements and uphold ’s service delivery, and reputation and safety for all stakeholders involved.
- Undertake performance management, reviews and appraisals, including investigations into grievances/complaints and undertake disciplinary action (in accordance with HR guidance), staff recruitment, ensure rostering and conditions of staff are in accordance with the relevant industrial agreement/award conditions.
- Identify growth opportunities in current services and emerging demand trends. Identify and explore additional services to be provided to existing customers within their existing plans and scope new premises and resources including project managing new services.
Please note the successful applicant is required to hold or be willing to obtain:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or minimum 5 years experience in the Community and Social Services industry;
- A positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card);
- Working with Children Check (Blue card);
- NDIS Worker Orientation certificate; and
- National Criminal History Check.
- Refer to the Job description located on our website: https://www.cootharinga.org.au/about-us/career-opportunities/position-descriptions/
- Complete a written Selection Criteria found within the Job Description (refer to the last page of the Job Description) to demonstrate how your previous experience, skills, education and training have equipped you to meet the requirements of this position.
- Upload your written Selection Criteria responses along with your Cover Letter and Resume as ONE document in MSword or PDF format.
Applications Close 4:30pm Thursday 12 November 2020
Cootharinga is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability experience to apply. support the Royal Commission into violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation of people with disability
- 2 x Permanent Full Time Positions
- Relocation costs up to $5,000 considered for successful applicants
- Plus tax effective salary packaging up to $15,900 and 9.5% superannuation.
For further information, please refer official source from Cootharinga North Queensland Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Cootharinga North Queensland, please register yourself at :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Operations Lead Townsville November 2020 Cootharinga North Queensland above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Townsville below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.